Welcome to See You There, we are glad to have you here!
Before continuing to our App or website, please read carefully these Terms of Service.
By using See You There you are agreeing to these Terms of Service completely, and you understand that this is a legally binding agreement between you and See You There Platform.
If you break the rules bellow we may take measures, which may include suspending or even closing your account.
We have tried to keep them short and simple to understand; be sure to check for updates, as the latest version always applies.
1. Who we are?
The See You There platform (containing the Administration website and Mobile App) is developed, owned and operated by PeopleCompass SRL, having the CUI 37959394, with the headquarter in 112 Calea Dorobantilor, ap 97, Cluj-Napoca, Romania, hereafter referred to as “See you there”, “SYT”, “SYT Platform”, “we” or the “App”.
We use the terms “you”, “your” to describe the person that utilizes the See You There mobile app, or the Administration website.
The “User” is an employee or a member of the Partner Organizations who accepted and complies the Terms of Service.
The “Partner Organization” in an organization that has a signed a License Agreement with SYT.
- Mailing address: Calea Dorobantilor, nr.112, ap. 97. Cluj-Napoca, Romania
2. Description of the service
Our mission is to build strong interactions between colleagues that share the same interests, passions and values. We encourage our Users (employees or members of Partner Organizations) to participate in real life activities that are relevant to them. SYT provides modern digital tools to create, find and organize events that are specific to each Partner Organization.
The SYT platform consists of an administration website and a mobile app that is available for all the registered Users. All the Users must be part of a Partner Organization. Important notice: an independent user cannot be a member of the SYT community and cannot use the See You There platform.
Only the SYT administrators and the mandatories of our Partner Organizations can create, edit, suspend or delete the user accounts.
All Users must download and install the SYT version that suits them (iOS or Android) before using our services.
3. Your account (membership)
You must be at least 18 years old at the date of commencing the use of the SYT Services for using the SYT Services. By accepting the Terms of Service you acknowledge that you are at least 18 years old.
When you access the SYT platform for the first time we will ask you to provide some basic information about yourself, including your name, job title, department and a list of interests. You will also chose an individual password at this time.
In order to protect your SYT Account you must agree to maintain your password confidential and secure at all time and never share it with anyone else. We will never ask you for your password. We recommend not to reuse your SYT account password on third-party applications. If you forgot your SYT password and you want to retrieve a new one, you must be able to access your email account (i.e the professional email account provided to you by the Partner Organization) provided during the registration process.
You are the sole responsible for the activity that happens on your Account, so be sure to take all measures necessary to protect your security and confidentiality.
If you notice any suspicious activity on your account, change your password immediately and please notify us without undue delay at [email protected].
4. The content you provide
You are entirely and the sole responsible for all the content you provide on the platform, including texts, links or images that you upload. You also acknowledge that you will have at all time the required copyright or any such right in order to upload on the platform texts, links or images, as the case may be.
It is forbidden to upload information into the app:
- that impersonates any person or entity, including, but not limited to, a SYT employee, or falsely states or otherwise misrepresents your affiliation with a person or entity;
- that includes personal or identifying information about another person without that person's explicit consent;
- that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party, or content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships;
- that constitutes or contains any form of advertising or solicitation if:
posted in areas of the App which are not designated for such purposes, or
sent to users who have not authorized such contact in writing about other sites, products or commercial interests;
that includes links to commercial sites or web sites, except in furtherance of the Service and in compliance with the Terms and Conditions;
that advertises any illegal site or the sale of any items the sale of which is prohibited or restricted by any applicable law;
- that contains any device or computer code, files or programs that may damage, harm, interrupt, lock, disable, modify, delete, destroy or limit the functionality of any data, computer software, firmware or hardware, or any peripheral or telecommunications Services;
- that disrupts the normal flow of dialogue with an excessive amount of Content (flooding attack) to the Service, or that otherwise negatively affects other users' ability to use the Service; or
- that employs misleading email addresses, or forged headers or otherwise manipulated identifiers in order to disguise the origin of Content transmitted through the Service.
The Parties agree that all exploited, processed, hosted, safeguarded or stored Data by SYT on your behalf or on your initiative are and remain your property.
Although SYT does not claim ownership of the Content that its users post, by posting Content on any public area of the Service, you automatically grant, and you represent and warrant that you have the right to grant, to SYT a non-exclusive, free of charge, transferable and worldwide license to use, copy, load, perform, display, and distribute said Content and to prepare derivative works of, or incorporate into other works, said Content, and to grant and authorize sublicenses (through multiple tiers) of the foregoing only and exclusively in connection with its delivery of the Service.
This license shall automatically expire upon the termination of the Service License Agreement with the Partner Organization, unless it is needed to pursue Data hosting and processing.
Furthermore, you declare and guarantee that by creating, uploading or downloading content as part of the Service you are not infringing any rights that may have been granted to you on all or part of the Data and that you are not infringing any third-party rights.
5. Rules for using SYT
As a general rule all Users are forbidden from diffusing content that may harm, provoke, offend or produce any prejudice to any third party, such as, without being limited to individuals, legal entities, NGOs, etc. This non-exhaustive list includes:
- All insulting, pornographic, pedophile, obscene, inappropriate, racist, harmful, indecent, violent, xenophobe, defamatory, misleading or shocking content
- Content promoting tobacco, pornography or weapons
- Viruses, bugs, Trojan horses or any content harmful to IT systems
- Counterfeited, plagiarized or content breaking the intellectual laws
- Anything illegal (inciting to terrorism, breaking the law, hate speech…)
- Anything that would harm your colleagues, your Partner Organization or See You There’s reputation.
6. Intellectual property
The domain name registrations, source code and software, databases, systems and content of all nature (graphic layout, logos, text, images, visuals, databases, etc.) used by the SYT Platform are protected by copyright, all intellectual property laws and international conventions.
Any acts of usage, reproduction, distribution, transmission, modification, extraction, un-encryption, disassembly, creation of derivative works from the SYT content without the express written permission of PeopleCompass SRL, are strictly forbidden and may be subject in certain cases to legal action.
If any User believes that any material on the SYT platform (published by us or by other Users) violates copyright or any other rights, please inform us by email at [email protected], in order to take the appropriate measures that could include removing the content from our Platform.
7. Links and third-party services
While using our platform you may find links to other third-party services that are not affiliated, owned and/ or operated by See You There. Such third-party services are not held by these Terms of Service and you will have to accept specific terms of services as required by such third-party services in order to use them.
We retain no responsibility of any kind for the content, advertising, products, terms and policies, or transactions between our Users and these third-party services.
You agree that SYT cannot be responsible directly or indirectly, by any damage caused by using these third-party services, and will not be party to any litigations with the third party.
Please report any violations of these Terms of Service by a User or third party by sending an email to [email protected]
These terms are valid starting with 10 January 2019.